- Create a Book of Motions and Book of Current Practices (Guidelines) from Archived District 9 minutes. Update the Book of Motions and the Book of Current Practices quarterly once original books are completed.
- Hold quarterly meetings to fulfill it’s responsibilities.
- E-mail District Webservant an updated copy of the Book of Current Practices (Guidelines) quarterly.
- Present a report of Committee activities orally at the District meeting and in written form for inclusion in the District minutes.
- Provide the District Finance Committee with an annual request for funds at budget time.
Complete the form below to send a message to