General Service District 9 – Archives Committee, Panel 69
COME LEARN ABOUT THE ARCHIVES COMMITTEE AND WHAT WE DO. CLICK ON BLUE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION.
- Categorize materials.
- Acquire Grapevines for current calendar year.
- Responsible for monthly report at District meeting and Assembly meeting report to the Area.
- Oversees video tapes, DVDs, television and VCR/DVD players to bring to groups upon request and is responsible for upkeep.
- Responsible for portable display.
- Responsible for Family Tree and to bring to monthly District meeting.
- Responsible to interview and record old timers.
- Maintain a current list of old timers with phone numbers.
- Responsible for storage area and for keys.
- Responsible for upkeep of tape/CD lending library.
- Responsible for organizing and chairing Old Timers’ and Early Timers’ meetings.
Group History Form Download
Complete the form below to send a message to